curl-and-php

AW: cURL 7.9.5 w/ PHP 4.1.2 and OpenSSL 0.9.6b

From: Sebastian Lemke <s.lemke_at_in-medias-res.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:49:27 +0100

Hi !

I had excatly the same problem, after playing around hours I found this
solution:
Simply get the curl.c from the actual PHP CVS and replace the old curl.c in
the PHP Source tree (/ext/curl I believe). Configure, make, make install PHP
and everything works :-)

Regards,
Sebastian

Sebastian Lemke
Director Application Development
IMR In Medias Res
Gesellschaft fuer vernetzte Kommunikation mbH
Cross Media Solutions - Providing & Services
Application Development - Learning Systems
Tel. +49 6151 70288-25 Fax +49 6151 70288-10
sebastian_at_in-medias-res.net www.in-medias-res.net