curl-and-php

Re: cURL SSL WINDOWS

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:19:23 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Valentine Kostylev wrote:

Hi

Thanks for your mail. I've cc'ed my reply to the curl and php mailing list,
which is dedicated to curl with a PHP twist. Please post follow-ups there.

> I need exact and correct instructions how to install cURL for Windows2000
> Server and use cURL library in PHP4. Specially important is installation
> process. I tried to install cURL many times and always had bad results.

> All times I had next error :
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: curl_init()
>
> Please write me if you know how to repair it.
> Thanks beforehand.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to install this. I am the main author of curl
and libcurl, I am not very well aquinted with the insights of PHP and how to
configure it. Especially not on windows.

I hope that someone on the mailing list can point out some good hints or
references in order to solve this!