Re: Newline escape sequence with -F

From: Alex Ahn via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 22:36:22 -0400

Here you go.

Discord is an online application for text and audio communication. It was
designed for gamers but it became popular beyond its initial intended
audience.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discord_(software)

I haven't tried putting a multiline text in a file. I should try that
sooner or later. I'm still new at using cURL.

For some reason, Command Prompt insists on reformatting instances of \ into
\\. I've included two picture files in the curl command in order to make
the output results to print out. The parameters shown in the results reveal
quite a bit about how Discord works.

I haven't used the verbose or trace options so far.

I dedicate a private channel on the Discord server for testing webhook
stuff. *Shrugs*

Thanks for the help so far, especially in persisting to find a solution.