Re: Import config file form URL instead of local file?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 17:23:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020, NAS Kearn via curl-users wrote:

> Also I am not that familiar with the source code at the moment, could you
> point me in the right direction to where arguments are added and the code
> that does the downloading?

It seems unlikely that you will be able to do the necessary code changes if
you can't find that code yourself.

The command line tool code is in src/, the library is in lib/.

> Also does Microsoft update there version of CURL regularly with this source
> code?

They don't. There's hope that this will change and improve in the future
though...

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!