Re: Import config file form URL instead of local file?

From: NAS Kearn via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 08:26:32 +0100

Could I modify the source or add an extra argument that would allow a
config file to be loaded in from a URL?

Also I am not that familiar with the source code at the moment, could you
point me in the right direction to where arguments are added and the code
that does the downloading?

Also does Microsoft update there version of CURL regularly with this source
code?

Thanks in advance,
Adam.