curl on embedded device

From: Thomas Schmiedl via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 02:28:23 +0200

Hi,

maybe someone can help me. I try to download a ts-file from Youtube
(e.g. from this livestream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ARbcgQN1s).
The download works on my Debian 10-PC, but not in a chroot'ed Debian 10
on the router (mips).

Background is, I use xupnpd2-mediaserver to transfer some HLS-streams to
the TV in combination with haproxy (reverse proxy) for the https-support
(xupnpd2 doesn't support https). In haproxy it's the same behaviour like
curl for the Youtube-download. Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Thomas