Re: --curves parameter ?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 14:13:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020, Michael Baentsch via curl-users wrote:

>    is there a way to set the (EC) curves parameter (list) advertised in curl
> (TLS) in the same way that openssl s_client/server permit it via the -curves
> parameter, i.e., invoking SSL_CTX_set1_curves_list?

No, there isn't! Room for improvement I guess.

> Checking the source code (7.69.1) and the (incl. past) issues in github I
> could not find a way (or past discussion on this feature).

I can't recall any such either.

> Any hints how to use the Mail-Archives Search function properly would be
> most welcome (https://curl.haxx.se/mail/list.cgi?list=curl-users&full=1 )

Uh, that search thing at the bottom of the screen seems to have broken
completely! I'll see what I can do to get it back, but I can't tell you
exactly when its going to happen.

The general trick is otherwise to add "site:https://curl.haxx.se/mail" to your
google search field to only get results from the curl mailing list archives.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!