--curves parameter ?

From: Michael Baentsch via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 12:24:28 +0200

Hi,

   is there a way to set the (EC) curves parameter (list) advertised in curl (TLS) in the same way that openssl s_client/server permit it via the -curves parameter, i.e., invoking SSL_CTX_set1_curves_list?

Checking the source code (7.69.1) and the (incl. past) issues in github I could not find a way (or past discussion on this feature). Any hints how to use the Mail-Archives Search function properly would be most welcome (https://curl.haxx.se/mail/list.cgi?list=curl-users&full=1 )

Thanks in advance,

--Michael