CURL - request for advice

From: Vašíček Libor via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 09:50:47 +0200

Good day,

Thank you for your CURL project, which makes use of some minor
functionalities for me. I read your book about The book: Everything curl,
but I probably got lost somewhere, so I wanted to ask you a simple question
for you:

- How do I correctly write the syntax of a command that I run from a
scheduled task from the Windows Server 2019 environment when the (handheld)
Script runs *.cmd, the command is executed, but if I run it from a scheduled
task, then not

curl -T % stamp%_export.xml -v ftp://xxxx:yyyy@zzzz/ > "C:\path\curl.txt"
2>&1

- Log then looks like this:
curl: Can't open '2020-03-29_18-26-21_export.xml'!
curl: try 'curl --help' for more information

I guess I could do with a command that copies the contents of the entire
folder to FTP, instead of adding a name like %stamp%, so I wanted to ask
what the syntax for a script running from a scheduled task should look like,
that would copy the contents of that folder (all files in that folder)?

Thank you very much for your advice
Vasicek Libor, Czech Republic