OAuth2

From: ToddAndMargo via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 11:54:23 -0800

Hi All,

This from G-Suite (g-mail):

         Starting February 15, 2021, G Suite accounts will only
         allow access to apps using OAuth[2]. Password-based
         access will no longer be supported.

I have several customers who get backup reports, RAID
controller reports, etc. eMailed to me though curl.

Is there any sign of curl supporting OAuth2 in our future?

Many thanks,
-T