Bugfixes vs releases

From: Dan Fandrich via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 09:15:15 +0100

The page https://curl.haxx.se/docs/releases.html lists Bugfixes and Changes for
every curl release. Since a bug fix is a change, but not all changes are bug
fixes, I would expect that Changes will always be at least as large as
Bugfixes, but that's not the case. Are the two column headings swapped? But
even that doesn't quite make sense because, for example, 7.65.3 fixed one bug
and had (depending on how you count them) 1–5 changes but the table says 1
Bugfix and 0 Changes. A tooltip over those column headings explaining them
would be welcome.