Re: Curl command line: HTTP 1.1 / 500 internal server error

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 22:13:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 15 Oct 2019, Freddy Dewulf via curl-users wrote:

> Curl command line:
> curl -v --basic --user

Please note that you just posted your credentials to a thousand people and
they're logged and available on the Internet now. I hope you change them
swiftly.

About the specific problem: the curl command line looks fine. The reason for
the server's response is not visible to us who don't know about details of
that particular service. This is not really a curl problem...

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me