Curl command line: HTTP 1.1 / 500 internal server error

From: Freddy Dewulf via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 20:54:52 +0200

Hi,
I use CURL to call a webservice to post a message and get the response.
Curl gives following error: HTTP/1.1 500 internal server error
I get the following response:
..
<faultstring>Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:
ImportMedicinalDeliveryNotification.</faultstring>

Curl command line:
curl -v --basic --user WS4SNTRC:ed5R#CK5^
 --header "SOAPAction: ImportMedicinalDeliveryNotification" --data
@\temp\sanitel\SM_request.xml^
 --url
https://qas.sanitel.be/int/QAS_SanitelMed_ExtInterfacingSvcs_v2/SanitelMedSe
rvices.asmx^
 -o SM_res.xml

The authority who is managing the webservice, says that the name of the
webservice is OK.

Here I put the beginning of the file with the message: SM_request.xml
-----------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
xmlns:req="http://SanitelMed.EAI/SanitelMedRepository/SanitelMedServices/Med
icinalDeliveryNotification/Request"
xmlns:med="http://SanitelMed.EAI/SanitelMedRepository/SanitelMedServices/Med
icinalDeliveryNotificationImportSchema">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <req:ImportMedicinalDeliveryNotification>
         <med:MedicinalDeliveryNotificationImport User="name"
SecurityToken="nnnn*" UserLanguage="NL" XML_USER_NAME="hallo">

Can somebody help me why CURL gives that error?

Met vriendelijke groet - With kind regards

Freddy Dewulf