Catch external CURL calls to a website

From: Matt Zand via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 11:15:10 -0400

Hey guys,

I am managing a high traffic site. I get lots of spams, auto-submitting
html form on our site.

My question is can I block all external CURL calls to my site but allow all
internal ones to run. I use PHP, Apache.

Also, is there any different between a CURL called from PHP versus Python,
etc. I mean, if a hacker run a CURL from another environment than my
server, can I still catch it?

--
Cheers,
Matt Zand