Re: TLS 1.3 0-RTT (session resume) and early data

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 11:45:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019, Ben Zarzycki via curl-users wrote:

> I'm interesting in using curl to test TLS 1.3 0-RTT with early data. The
> openssl equivalent is something like:
>
> I looked at the TODOs and GitHub issues and couldn't find any mention of it.
>
> Am I looking in the wrong places? Is there already a way to do this in
> curl? Is it on the roadmap?

It probably *should* be on the roadmap I'd say, but I can't recall anyone
having worked on it particularly.

We should also design the feature so that it can work for QUIC/HTTP3 early
data too.

I'll certainly appreciate help in this area!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me