A way to restrict signature algorithms

From: Moritz Klass via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 21:02:09 +0200

Hello folks,

I want to use a PKCS11 token with libcurl for client authentication. The
problem is that the token just supports specific signature algorithms,
but curl does not seem to take the tokens capabilities into account.
Hence the TLS handshake fails with an error message of the OpenSSL engine.

So my question is whether its possible to somehow restrict the signature
algorithms curl uses. I would be very glad if someone could give me a
hint where to look in the source code, such that I can possibly
recompile the lib. Any other directions are appreciated as well!

Thank you very much,

Moritz