Re: use of --libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 09:16:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 11 Aug 2019, toby via curl-users wrote:

> curl --libcurl smtps.c -v -k --ssl-reqd
> smtps://"user:password"@host.net/hostname --mail-from a_at_host.net --mail-rcpt
> d_at_host.net -T ./email.txt

> the -v -k --ssl-reqd options result in good libcurl code but the -T option
> results in commented code in the resulting smtps.c

> is there something else needed to get it in smtps.c?

The main reason for this is quite simply because the curl tool makes uploads
using the callback CURLOPT_READFUNCTION and we've not made --libcurl show that
in any decent way.

One way to make this better could be to include a template callback into the
--libcurl output, but that isn't there right now.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me