json awareness ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 12:03:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

In the 2017 user survey, we noticed a continued huge interest in better json
support/awareness in the curl tool.

I'm not really much of a heavy json user myself, but I created a wiki page for
collecting ideas and allow brainstorming arund what improve json support in
curl *might* be!

   https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/JSON

Of course, a plain email response and discussion is also perfectly fine!

(This is not a promise that I will work on this anytime soon, but I figure it
is good to discuss the ideas and have something laid out if we're lucky and
someone eventually can and want to work on improving this area.)