Re: curl 7.35.0 sending FIN after TCP retransmission received

From: Catalin Stoica via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 21:49:05 +0300

The trace is captured on the client side, the one with private addressing (
communication in this case is established between two ec2 instances,
situated in the same availability zone ).
I've udpated to curl 7.50.2 in the meantime and appears like this version
gives some clues:

*100 3790M 0 3790M 0 0 1397k 0 --:--:-- 0:46:18 --:--:--
1333k* *
*Failed writing body (224 != 428)*
** Failed writing data*
** Curl_http_done: called premature == 1*
*curl: (23) Failed writing body (224 != 428)*

There is enough space for further writing to drive, so for now blaming and
investigating on wsgi/apache stack (believe wsgi daemon may silently
restart due to configuration issue, and discard some memory data still
waiting to be sent).
Tested with wget already and seems to behave similar, so I think I can put
this on hold for now.

Thanks a lot for your reply, Dan!