nghttp2 receive frame does not call Curl_client_write every time when on_frame_recv called

From: Diaz Soho <soho123.2012_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 22:46:08 +0800

hi all,

I use curl + nghttp2 to run a http client. when I post a request to
server, my client does not receive the response from server complete.
my client just receive the first data chunk that will call the
write_func callback function.
In then the callback on_frame_recv will be called, but curl write_func
callback function does not be called in advance. there are some data
from server does not receive complete.
does any one have ideas?
where is the code that I can check?
why Curl_client_write every time when on_frame_recv called?