Save the date: November 19-20

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 08:38:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

We're in the final stages of confirming everything for our first ever curl
meeting/conference/hack in the real word.

It is meant to take place in Nuremberg Germany over the weekend November
19-20. This email is just to inform you all about the plans so that you can
mark this date in your calendars now, move your kids' birthday parties and
reschedule your other travels.

We also need help to get things setup and arranged the best possible way. We
have created a new dedicated mailing list for this. If you want to help out,
have ideas for the agenda or otherwise how to plan and make this event a great
time, please join:

Again: it is not yet entirely confirmed, but we think it will be so soon so
the planning has started. Don't book any flights or hotels just yet!