Re: libcurl 7.46.0 SSL version build

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 23:48:52 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016, Uday C wrote:

For libcurl issues and discussions, we recommend using the curl-library
mailing list instead. This list is intended for the command line tool curl.

Also, it is considered a good idea to paste error messages as plain text
instead of images of text in emails to allow more users to easily read your
email and it makes the emails more searchable and findable in a future. I had
to go through hoops to figure out what you were talking about.

> the webserivce which i am trying to connect to support only support TSL1.1.
> and TSL1.2 when i installed and checked 7.46.0 i am able to connect to web
> service all the time without any issues

Which SSL library and version are you using?

> 1) do we have any bug in libcurl7.40.0 which is fixed in latter version

Yes, more than 450 documented bug fixes in fact.

> 2) is there any way that i can fix this ?

I bet, but we need to some further debugging to figure out why it happens.

> 3) Can you please provide the libcurl 7.46.0 dlls for below version

I don't understand. I can see several libcurl packages with 7.46.0 in that
screenshot.