libcurl 7.46.0 SSL version build

From: Uday C <udaychinta007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 22:39:19 +0530

Hi All,

i am using the libcurl 7.40.0 dlls for my application.
When i am using this i see few times i am able to connect to web service
and few time i am getting below error

[image: Inline image 3]

the webserivce which i am trying to connect to support only support TSL1.1.
and TSL1.2
when i installed and checked 7.46.0 i am able to connect to web service all
the time without any issues

Can you please help in the following

1) do we have any bug in libcurl7.40.0 which is fixed in latter version
2) is there any way that i can fix this ?
3) Can you please provide the libcurl 7.46.0 dlls for below version

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Uday.