Re: Complex URLs at once can't save file name

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 09:41:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 14 Apr 2015, Rodrigo Zanatta Silva wrote:

> Lol, really sorry if it sound rude. English isn't my language.

No worries, I didn't mean to imply that it was rude. We (and I) appreciate
getting feedback and suggestions.

My observation is still that you're asking for something that is fairly easy
for a beginner developer in curl land to add and it is not something I
personally intend to work on anytime soon. I wasn't kidding about the amount
of good ideas and work we already have set out for us.

> I just thought this kind of command was possible or was easy to do.

And I think it is.

> But it is easy if you is familiar with the code. For me, this look like
> unbelievable impossible discovery where I need to change to do it in core
> cURL source code (after it, I need discovery how compile it :D ). The
> betters strategy is just do some trick in my program.

It is not _that_ hard, but yes you can usually do something in a script to
accomplish the same thing which is exactly why I don't personally think it is
an important feature for me to work on...