Re: Complex URLs at once can't save file name

From: Rodrigo Zanatta Silva <rodrigozanattasilva_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 19:06:42 -0300

Lol, really sorry if it sound rude. English isn't my language.

I just thought this kind of command was possible or was easy to do. But it
is easy if you is familiar with the code. For me, this look like
unbelievable impossible discovery where I need to change to do it in core
cURL source code (after it, I need discovery how compile it :D ). The
betters strategy is just do some trick in my program.

Anyway, the better I can do is post in some "feature request". Maybe use
your e-mail was not a good idea do it :D

Very thanks for the cURL. :)