Re: CURL HTTP2.0

From: Leon Proskurov <leopro_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 19:01:42 +0300

You are right, I noticed that too, but I am not the one building the cURL.
This is supposed to be an official release of cURL that includes the
HTTP2.0 support.
I downloaded the 7.41.0 build.
Is it possible that the build does not include the support for HTTP2.0 by
mistake?
How can i get a version that includes it (reminder, i do not know how to
compile c code, i'm a noob :) )

Thank you for your reply
Leon