CURL HTTP2.0

From: Leon Proskurov <leopro_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 15:03:19 +0300

Hello cURL community,

I am a simple cURL user. I am using the command line in windows 7 to run
cURL commands.
I can't execute cURL with --http2 flag.
I have downloaded the curl-7.41.0.zip file and extracted the files
(curl.exe, libssh2.dll)

*curl.exe -V:*
*curl 7.41.0 (i386-pc-win32) libcurl/7.41.0 OpenSSL/1.0.1j zlib/1.2.8
libssh2/1.4.3*
*Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap pop3 pop3s
rtsp scp sftp smb smbs smtp smtps telnet tftp*
*Features: AsynchDNS IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz*

when i try to run the HTTP2 type of flow, the cURL return me an error of:
curl.exe -G --http2 http://www.cnn.com
curl: (1) Unsupported protocol

Please advice what am i missing?
p.s. i can see in the supported protocols that http2 is absent

Regards,
Leon