Re: How to use HTTP/2's pushing features with curl?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 18:09:52 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 14 Dec 2014, Jeroen van der Hooft wrote:

> Using nghttp2's pushing feature however, where another text file is pushed
> along:
>
> nghttpd -d /var/www/html/ -p/text.txt=/text2.txt 3000 local.key local.crt
>
> curl seems not capable of dealing with the pushed resource: Is there a way
> to use curl with the HTTP/2 pushing features?

Not right now unfortunately. I of course want curl to take full avantage of
this cool protocol feature but we're not there yet. We need to make libcurl
properly handle pushes (ie interface with nghttp2 correctly) and we need a way
to control/request such pushes from the command line tool.

You're very welcome to help us implement this!