Re: Curl and HTTP/2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 08:20:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 1 Sep 2014, Bisera Milosheska wrote:

> At first, I apologise about the top posting, I wasn't aware, since I have
> never been using the mailing lists before.

That's why we link to http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html in the footer of
every single mail sent to the list. It allows newcomers (and oldies) to read
up on and learn what we consider proper etiquette on the curl mailing lists!

> No, I did not specify the shared option for OpenSSL.

I meant when you built OpenSSL. Ie do you have the .so versions in
/usr/local/ssl/lib or only .a files?

> And ./configure --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl also returns 'OpenSSL libs and/or
> directories were not found where specified!'.

Then you need to check config.log to learn more details about the failure. A
guess is that you only have static libs and then you probably need to pass
LDFLAGS="-ldl" to configure.