Re: Curl and HTTP/2

From: Bisera Milosheska <biseramilosheska_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 21:43:04 +0200

Yes, I got it from github.com/bagder/curl. This is what I was getting when running ’curl -V’:

curl 7.35.0 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.35.0 OpenSSL/1.0.1f zlib/1.2.8 libidn/1.28 librtmp/2.3
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap ldaps pop3 pop3s rtmp rtsp smtp smtps telnet tftp
Features: AsynchDNS GSS-Negotiate IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM NTLM_WB SSL libz TLS-SRP

There was no HTTP/2 in the features. Thank you for the link with the snapshots, now I have the latest version of curl and it’s working fine. No requirements were lacking, but curl 7.35.0 did not seem to recognise the nghttp2 package which has been installed for some time and constantly updated. However, I overcame the problem and I am very thankful for your help.

Best regards,
Bisera