Re: Curl and Axtls

From: André Dantas <andre.dantas_at_lsbd.ufc.br>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:10:06 -0300

Hi Daniel.

Yes, I tried to do a https upload, and it worked fine. I am debugging and I
think that the problem is associated with the reuse of ssl session. Thanks
for your reply.

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 9:51 AM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Feb 2014, André Dantas wrote:
>
> I built curl(7.32) with axtls( 1.4.9 ) support. After this, I tried to
>> send a file to my ftps server( apache with mod_fpt enabled ) using this:
>>
>> curl -1 -v -T myfile ftps://user:pass_at_ipaddress
>>

> * Doing the SSL/TLS handshake on the data stream
>> * SSL re-using session ID
>> State: sending Client Hello (1)
>> State: receiving Server Hello (2)
>> Error: invalid handshake
>> Alert: handshake failure
>> * Curl_axtls_close
>> Alert: close notify
>> Error: invalid handshake
>> * Curl_axtls_close
>> 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- 0:00:02
>> --:--:-- 0
>> * Closing connection 0
>> * Curl_axtls_close
>>

> ouch, that sounds nasty. I think you need to do some good old debugging to
> figure out what's going on. You may also want to join the curl-library list
> and ask if there are other axtls-using people around.
>
> Have you tried to do a https upload? I mean, could it be related to it
> using two concurrent TLS connections? Does it always fail like this in the
> same way?
>
> --
>
> / daniel.haxx.se

*[image: LSBD] <http://www.lsbd.ufc.br/>André
DantasDeveloperGTalk: andre.dantas_at_lsbd.ufc.br
<rodrigo.felix_at_lsbd.ufc.br>Skype: andre.hp.dantas*