Re: Curl and Axtls

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 13:51:48 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014, André Dantas wrote:

> I built curl(7.32) with axtls( 1.4.9 ) support. After this, I tried to send
> a file to my ftps server( apache with mod_fpt enabled ) using this:
>
> curl -1 -v -T myfile ftps://user:pass_at_ipaddress

> * Doing the SSL/TLS handshake on the data stream
> * SSL re-using session ID
> State: sending Client Hello (1)
> State: receiving Server Hello (2)
> Error: invalid handshake
> Alert: handshake failure
> * Curl_axtls_close
> Alert: close notify
> Error: invalid handshake
> * Curl_axtls_close
> 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- 0:00:02
> * Closing connection 0
> * Curl_axtls_close

ouch, that sounds nasty. I think you need to do some good old debugging to
figure out what's going on. You may also want to join the curl-library list
and ask if there are other axtls-using people around.

Have you tried to do a https upload? I mean, could it be related to it using
two concurrent TLS connections? Does it always fail like this in the same way?