Re: Curl cmd line pop email delete

From: Config <config_at_suddenlink.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 05:32:21 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
> I am using curl to retrieve enail.
> C:\Curl\curl_735_0_ssl\curl.exe -O C:\mail.txt -v -u user:password
> pop3://mail.myips.net/1
>
> Can someone tell me what command parameter I would send to cause the
> mail to be deleted upon downloading?
>
> I have tried using various '--request <command>' but don't really know
> how this might be done.
>

> Thanks.

   I found out how to supposedly do this in a telnet examplt on the
web. It is done like this.

C:\Curl\curl_735_0_ssl\curl.exe -O C:\mail.txt -v -u user:password
pop3://mail.myips.net/1 --request dele 1

However, curl gets back a message that the mail was marked for delete,
but the dos window hangs at that point and after closing, the mail has
not been deleted.