Information regarding the Curl usage.

From: Dushyant Chaudhary -X (duchaudh - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES MAURIITIUS LIMITED at Ci <duchaudh_at_cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 07:20:39 +0000

Hi Alias,

We have done some code changes related to NTLMv2 in libCURL code.
Steve Holme has replied over the same that it would take around 2 months for the next curl release( including 1 month for code review and 1 month for bug fixes etc)
We will send the code to you people(CURL Team ) for review.
But before that we have few questions if somebody would help me here:
1)We have our release coming very soon(within a month ) and we want to provide NTLMv2 support in our product using libCURL.
                Would it be possible that we start using those changes in CURL CODE at our end now before CURL official release?
                I want to know if there is any legal concern or not?
2)Once Code review from CURL team and all the processes would be complete ,we would use the latest release of libCURL in our product.
Is this feasible from legal points of view?

Any Inputs will be highly appreciated !!

Thanks in Advance !

Regards
Dushyant