problem when using curlopts_writefunction

From: Joshua Kordani <jkordani_at_lsa2.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 22:04:22 -0500

I'm sorry, I meant to hit save draft instead of send.

I am attempting to use the function in the below paste as a
curlopts_writefunction. Ignoring that the sscanf will probably always
fail, I am receiving errors when trying to access the data behind the
pointer passed in by the function. I'm assuming that nmemb represents
the number of bytes (where the byte size is represented by the size
param), and so if I am going to treat them like ascii text, am I doing
my calculations correct? The runtime is telling me, no. Please help!

http://paste.lisp.org/+30O6/1

--
Joshua Kordani
LSA Autonomy