Download multiple files from ftp

From: Michele Mor <m_mor_at_mail15.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 16:11:39 +0400

Hi.
I'm sure that someone else have asked this before, but after googling and reading the manual I'm still confused.
My scenario:
curl installed on Win server, it has to download a file from a ftp site every day.
I have created a batch file and used Windows scheduler to execute it everyday.

The problem is that the file on ftp site changes name everyday.
For example, the file name is ce2013-10-03-10.14.02.sql.gz and everyday the final part of the file changes.
Since curl does not accept wildcards, how can I download my file without editing my batch file everyday?

In addition, I need to save that file in a specific directory, but my guess is that I can simply use:
-o "F:\Backup\website-db\

Is this correct?
Thanks.
Michele