Re: Curl support fragmentation for tcp?

From: Michael Chan <mchan49_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 23:10:40 -0700

Yes I wanted ip fragmentation. I tried multiple ways to send out packets
using tcp, but they always send out according to my mtu of the interface. I
wanted to know if I can send data to L3 IP layer that causes the data to be
fragmented. I was able to achieve it with UDP, but not TCP. Basically I
want L3 to think that the packet is greater than its MTU causing IP
fragmentation.

thanks,
Michael