Re: dependency issue with libcurl.so.3 vs libcurl.so.4

From: Petr Pisar <petr.pisar_at_atlas.cz>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:21:04 +0200

On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 04:56:08PM +0000, Gopikrishnan Balasubramanian -X (gopbalas - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco) wrote:

> I have checked my build system. Its not there anywhere in the server.

Probably somewhere else. You have to look more carefully. E.g. you can watch
building process of your application, especially commands used to compile and
link the executable that will require the old library.

> Is there a way to bypass this issue. I did a symbolic link to libcurl.so.4,
> but it did not work.

No. It's not a bug, it's a feature as it was already explained.

And please, do not top-post.

-- Petr