Re: dependency issue with libcurl.so.3 vs libcurl.so.4

From: Petr Pisar <petr.pisar_at_atlas.cz>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 18:21:24 +0200

On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 04:02:03PM +0000, Gopikrishnan Balasubramanian -X (gopbalas - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco) wrote:

> Thanks for your answer but we have already build our software on RHEL 6.4
> platform. But it still point to libcurl.so.3.

Then you have old libcurl.so.3 somewhere on the system where you have built
the software. My first tip is /usr/local. (I will skip the improbable
possibility that the build script building your software edits resulting ELF
on purpose to rewrite libcurls.so.4 to libcurls.so.3 in DT_NEEDED headers.)

-- Petr