'curl -M' idea

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_broadpark.no>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 16:13:59 +0100

There is an overwhelming number of options in curl. So
in order to quickly figure out an option, how about adding an
option to "curl -M | --manual" ?

I mean if I do "curl -M --proxytunnel" (or curl -M proxytunnel), curl would
*only* show me the documentation of option "--proxytunnel"; only the
paragraphs that starts with "-p, --proxytunnel".

I'm not sure how we could do this best. Call an external grep tool
with a matching command-line. I'm not grep/sed expert. Or do this
inside curl (after any .gzip decomression if hugehelp.c was compressed).

Maybe mkhelp.pl could produce a jump-table to these paragraphs?
(I'm no perl expert either).

--gv