Re: Putting a Curl handler into thread-local storage, doesn't seem to work for me

From: Fiona Sisk <fionasisk_at_yahoo.ie>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 11:39:56 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Daniel for your response. I will use the libcurl mailing listin future. Ifollowed all the libcurl instructions. However, now it looks the problem is not in libcurl atall. My development machine uses Xen andI have found out that Xen doesn't play well with Thread-localstorage! Yikes! A colleague has told me my code is OK on a non-Xen environment. thanks for you help, Fiona