Re: man curl review

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 23:53:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012, Anthony Bryan wrote:

I've merged and pushed your patch. Thanks!

> it looks like these are the variations. I didn't change all of them because
> some seem more specific than others, so I will leave that to you to decide
> if you want them like that or changed.
>
> If this option is used several times, only the first one is used.

This one is different since it makes the first one get used...

> If this option is used several times, the last one will override the others.
>
> If this option is used twice, the second will override the previous use.
>
> If this option is used several times, the last one will be used.
>
> If this option is used multiple times, the last occurrence sets the amount.

These are all the same, just phrased differently. I think I personally prefer:

   If this option is used several times, the last one will be used.

> should these be updated?
>
> .TH curl 1 "16 February 2012" "Curl 7.25.0" "Curl Manual"
>
> .TH curl-config 1 "25 Oct 2007" "Curl 7.17.1" "curl-config manual"

Yes, I think that would be nice. It's nothing critical but I figure they are
better when matching the version and date where changes are actually made.