Re: setup_once.h conflict on AIX5.2

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:13:22 +0200

2012/4/13 <curl.bullrunner_at_spamgourmet.com> wrote:

> I am running the standard ./configure script
> ./configure --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --with-libssh2=/usr/local
>
> So does that mean something else is broken?

Certainly, something is wrong somewhere

> From the config.log it looks like configure doesn't find bool
>
> configure:24891: checking for bool
> configure:24891: cc -qlanglvl=ansi -c  -qthreaded -qnoansialias
> -qhalt=e -O2 -I/usr/local/ssl/include -I/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl
> -I/usr/local/include conftest.c >&5
> "conftest.c", line 155.12: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier _Bool.

Please provide more context from config.log where the bool check
fails. Provide from the point where the bool checking program is
listed and up to the end of the bool test, both points included.

Additionally, are there any stdbool.h prerequisite headers required or
preprocessor macros in order to make 'bool' typedef visible from
stdbool.h on that platform? Are CPPFLAGS and CFLAGS unset before
running configure?

--
-=[Yang]=-