Re: problem with post https

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:18:19 -0800

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:05:33AM +0100, mierda tuti wrote:
> Many thanks Dan,
> I'm trying to see with Live HTTP Headers and I thing that I do everything ok.

"Everything"? At the very least, the User-Agent string doesn't match any
known browser, and there's no Referer: header, so it can't be exact.
Does the _target1 field contain any digits when a browser sends it? Are
there any hidden fields being sent by a browser that aren't being sent
by curl? These may seem minor, but you can't overlook them. Please do read
the HTTP scripting page I referred to.

>>> Dan