Re: problem with post https

From: mierda tuti <mierdatuti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:05:33 +0100

Many thanks Dan,
I'm trying to see with Live HTTP Headers and I thing that I do everything
ok. First I try to save cookies with:

*curl --user-agent "Mozilla/5.0" -d
"userCredentialsForm.userCredentials.email=
YYYYYYY%40gmail.com&userCredentialsForm.userCredentials.password=XXXXXXX&_target1=Login"
https://www.sportstracklive.com/signin -c cook.txt *

The cookies file:
*# Netscape HTTP Cookie File
# http://curl.haxx.se/rfc/cookie_spec.html
# This file was generated by libcurl! Edit at your own risk.

www.sportstracklive.com FALSE / TRUE 0 JSESSIONID
393CB6XCACAB378328CE73BC518B2405

Then I do:

curl --user-agent "Mozilla/5.0" -b cook.txt -v
http://www.sportstracklive.com/user/username_registred > pepelu
*
But when I see the pepelu file, I'm not log in.
Please any help of some guru :-(
Thanks and sorry for my english!