questions about easy interface

From: JK Chen <jk.chen_at_sdl.usu.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 18:00:21 +0000

Hi,

I'm new to this tool and its uses. Please pardon me for silly questions. Here are what I have,

1. How to set up a timer so that when timeout expires, application can decide to quit. (using easy interface)

2. In the multiple thread sample program, you have used the same IO within each thread, do you need not protect the access of the same IO?

3. If doing multiple thread each with callback writing to memory, you would need multiple version of the same callback function? If not, you would need to synchronize the function?

Thanks for your help.

JK Chen
Software Engineer
Space Dynamics Lab