Re: Curl (cl tool) static linked

From: Dominic Fischer <pirate.owns_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:35:01 +0200

Hi Dan

Thanks for your input.
However this is not working here.

What id like to have is:
curl with following libraries linked statically:
- libcurl
- gnutls
- nettle (used by gnutls)

With your configure command only the libcurl gets statically linked in it.

If I compile and link a static version of gnutls (*.a, *.la), curl will not
find it or is not able to use it.
Some other ideas?

thx, Dominic