upload to FTP site w/ proxy user & pass and w/ site user & pass

From: Eric Seubert <Eric.Seubert_at_unionbank.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:56:20 -0700

Hi,

I am trying upload to an FTP site that requires a username & password but I have to go through an HTTP proxy that requires me to enter another username & password.
I posted a while back how to download using the same configuration and I have this line working:

curl --proxy myproxy:80 --proxy-user proxyuser:proxypass -u siteuser:sitepass ftp://site.com -o downloadedfile.txt

So I tried modifying it to do the FTP upload, but does not work for me. Here is my latest attempt:

curl --proxy myproxy:80 --proxy-user proxyuser:proxypass -T uploadedfile.txt-u siteuser:sitepass ftp://site.com);

Could someone explain where I am going wrong?

Thanks,

Eric

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose,
and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and
communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Thank you.