Re: Help with ftp-ssl

From: Robert Bednar <boborama_at_embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 08:29:28 -0400

I notice you are using the standard port 21 for your connection...usually....ftps...uses a different port number "990" seems to be what I see.
I changed all of my curl scripts from ftp to ftps.

in my connection string I have to specify the port number after the ip address.

curl -k -v -u username:password --ftp-ssl ftp://<ip address>:990