RE: Sending a file using FTPES

From: SMITH Mick <mick.smith_at_sgcib.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:56:25 +0200

"Do you really want to do FTPS upload over a HTTP proxy?
You never answered to this question."

The answer is I don't know. Any method that works is fine by me.

"Is that FTP over SSL you're talking about, otherwise known as FTPS?"

Yes that's right. FTP over explicit SSL. Thanks for your help Daniel. I managed to get it working using the command:
curl -T test1.txt -u MMOFTP:Pass123 --ftp-ssl-control -k ftp://staging.missionmode.com:4121

It was not necessary for me to specify the proxy here. I have e-borders configured with the proxy on this server so this allows the connection out.
All the best.

Mick
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et susceptibles de contenir des informations couvertes
par le secret professionnel.
Ce message est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.